Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Godspeed, Dear Jockstrap

Does anyone know how to bake a cake in the shape of a jock strap?

Because it is time to celebrate. After more than thirteen long, sweaty, stale, smelly, stretched-out years, my husband is finally retiring the old jock strap. He bought a new one for his hockey game last night.

*sidenote: The fact that he's scored fifteen goals in twelve games makes me super horny.

I thought maybe we could have a burning ceremony for the old one, but oh no. He wants to save it. Just in case. I'd assume with his scoring streak that he was saving it for luck. But the last time he wore it he took a slap shot in the nads and the strap broke. And that doesn't sound very lucky to me.

I've got him half convinced to sell it on eBay though. He just doesn't want to pose for an enticing photograph. Anybody have a picture of themselves looking all hot and jocky to donate to the cause?

No comments: