Monday, December 22, 2008

Could be...

I am in a horrendous mood today.

It could be because our credit card was stolen this weekend and used at Wal-Mart and K-Mart. (My two least favorite marts)

It could be because my kids got their brand new indoor helicopter toy stuck on our roof.

It could be because my house is a mess and I'm a mess and my kids are a mess and I can't get caught up no matter how hard I try.

It could be because I don't want to try anyway.

It could be because my son got caught in a lie by his speech therapist and got in trouble.

It could be because my son has started wetting his bed again after months of being dry.

It could be because my aunt just died and I have to go up North for her funeral and see all of my family.

Or it could just be because I'm a miserable, moody fuck.

No comments: