Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Speaking of...

Patrick and I were hanging out the other day and I suddenly noticed something weird about my feet. I held them up to him and said, "Look. I shaved the top of one of my feet but not the other." Yes, I'm a hobbit. But speaking of feet...

I went to rent a movie tonight and there was a really hot guy in line in front of me. But when he went up to pay for his selection I noticed something weird about his feet. He was wearing socks with sandals. But not any sandals. They were thongs. He was wearing socks with thongs and he had the material all bunched up between his toes. Poor, poor hot guy. Obviously he needs a woman to care for him. But speaking of woman and renting movies...

The assistant manager at the video store thinks I am a lesbian. It's either because I've rented all of the Queer as Folk out on DVD, or because I tend to run in there wearing what Patrick might refer to as my lesbian clothes. I think she hit on me tonight. She suggested that when the Queer as Folk series is over, we should watch them all over again from the beginning. I'm not sure if she meant together or not. But maybe she did. I wasn't wearing a bra. But speaking of girly things...

The men in my life don't like when I put bows in Buffy's hair. But I put up with two big male dogs for nine years, and I'm ready to have a little girly fun with my little puppy. Besides she looks stupid without bows.

See?

























Speaking of my dog looking like she stuck her paw in an electrical socket, I need to go give her a bath.

No comments: