Friday, December 10, 2004

Missing: One Tuna Man

RB (my husband's boss and husband of CB, my best friend and next-door-neighbor) called me early this morning. Apparently, they are surprising my husband with some big award at work today. They even got a big muckity-muck to present it to him.

Except they can't find him anywhere.

I have no clue where he is.

I tried to call his cell phone but it went straight to voicemail. I left him a message and even text messaged him to call home. But I haven't heard from him yet.

Throughout the day, I have been getting calls from higher and higher ranking people looking for him. This cannot be good.

He's under a ton of work stress now as it is. He doesn't need to be known as the office phantom.

So if you happen to see my man out there looking lost, point him toward home, would ya? Or at least force him to call his office.

*****

Update: Found him. He called at 3:30 to let me know he'd be home late tonight. My best guess is that he's doing some Mandatory Fun (AKA Heavy drinking with the bosses) at the O Club.

No comments: