Monday, September 26, 2005

My Apologies

I'm sorry. I had so much to write about today, but I've been distracted.

I stayed up way too late last night. Yes, I can get into bad sleeping habits when my husband is away. And yes, I stayed up way too late talking on the phone to Patrick as he drove home from work.

But what really kept me up late last night was a Wet and Wild South Park marathon. It's not that I'm a huge fan of Mr Hat, Big Gay Al, Evil Cartman, or tunneling hamsters. I enjoy crude humor from construction paper cut-outs as much as the next girl, but there was something more keeping me up all night.

Paul Walker and Jessica Alba hosted the marathon with lead-ins promoting their new movie Into The Blue.

Oh, all that is holy in this world! Paul Walker and Jessica Alba? Together? In bathing suits? It's more than my poor heart can stand.

I could have spent the few hours I was sleeping last night dreaming of six feet of blond gorgeousness wrapping himself around me and Ms. Alba as we rub lotion on each other's...um. Where was I?

Oh yes, I could have spent my night dreaming and then moved on. But today I caught just a glimpse of a magazine that my husband left lying around, and it brought it all back.




I could just slide down those abs and right into those trunks.

And he has a nice smile to boot!




So I apologize.

I know you come here for stories about puke, cockroaches, shit and spew. But this is all I have to offer you today.

Can you forgive me?

No comments: