Monday, February 23, 2009

Captain Cryptic

You know, there are so many things I would like to write about now. But I can't. Some things are too private.

I think if I still felt safe and anonymous here on the blog, I would let loose. (Remember my days of complaining about AH?) But I just can't do it anymore. And how sad for me.

Why I won't write things that I know no one will ever read is beyond me. I mean, seriously. It's not like I'm forced to publish everything I've ever written. That's what journals and diaries are for. I never will get that about myself but I'm chalking it up to a big oh well.

It's a time of disappointing news, angst and big decisions in our world. And I feel ill equipped to deal with it all. I don't know how to get from point A to point B. And I'm not even sure where point B should be.

I do feel better just from writing this much though. Maybe this post will go away. Captain Cryptic over and out. For now.

No comments: