Thursday, January 31, 2008

E-Postile Dysfunction

An hour and a half ago I put a bagel in the toaster.

It is still sitting in there. I didn't notice it pop. I guess by now it is cold and hard.

I plopped my whole wheat breakfast bagel into the toaster, set out the fake butter and a butter knife and sat down at the computer to check my e-mail. But then I got distracted with e-mails I had to answer, mass e-mails I had to send, things I had to write, and now more than an hour is gone.

And with all that writing, I still haven't managed to manage something for here.

I have news. I have stuff to write about. I have pictures to post. I just can't...get it up.

At least my toaster was able to pop. With as fuzzy as I've been, the kitchen could have burned down around me.

Then maybe I'd have something to...get excited about.