Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little Tuna Girl = Death of Me?

For a few days, I've had an idea for a post peculating in my brain. I was going to write about how much the Little Tuna Girl has grown and changed in the last few years. You know, kind of a "Little Tuna Girl Not So Little Anymore" kind of thing.

But right now she is crying her eyes out and making herself sick because she got ten wrong on her math homework. (Yes they have summer homework.)

So I am not feeling so charitable toward her at the moment. I'm afraid the tone of such a piece would not be one that I would want to stand the test of time.

Meanwhile I have noticed that this is my 999th post (such as it is).

I must consider if my 1000th post has significant meaning to me or not. Hmmmmm. Something to think about.

No comments: