My cousin sent me one of those forwarded e-mails where you're supposed to answer a bunch of questions about yourself, and send it back to them, and on to a bunch more friends. I hate those things. I hate forwarded e-mail of any kind. BUT, she's the only female relative I have, besides my mom, grandmother, and daughter. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding, along with my lesbian friends. I thought you'd all like to witness my humiliation, and I can reply to her e-mail with a clear conscience. So here goes.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Daisy's Back in Town (I'm so embarrassed!)
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing. I have a laser mouse
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME/CARD GAME?
I hate games
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Entertainment Weekly. Or Men's Health, which is the only good porn for women
6. FAVORITE SMELL?
fresh baked bread
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
the local landfill
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
NO!!! Five more minutes!
9. FAVORITE COLOR?
I have no clue. Maybe green
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR?
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
One or two. Only my mother ever calls me.
12. FUTURE (or FIRST) CHILD'S NAME:
Let's just say it's an irish girl's name starting with C
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No. Unless my bald-headed bear of a husband counts.
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Cool in New England. Scary everywhere else.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
1984 Red Ford Tempo
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE?
Raoul Bova. Just kidding. This one makes me think. Probably Special Forces soldiers, to thank them for keeping our guys safe and confident.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
I don't drink.
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN &YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Taurus--May 18, 1973
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Only the stems. Who wants to eat those little bushes.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd be a wife and mother, just like I am. But maybe I'd write fabulous, and profitable, novels on the side.
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The color I have now
26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
It's half full until it pisses me off, then it's half empty
27. FAVORITE MOVIES
Shakespeare in Love (Joseph Fiennes is my adult crush, well, my first one at least)
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
No. Typing class is the only class I ever cheated in.
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Boxes and boxes of romance novels.
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
Losing my husband or kids
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:
She's loyal and related to me!
33. FAVORITE CDs?
Maroon 5, Santana, Barenaked Ladies
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
The Sopranos, CSI Miami
35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
36. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS?
Both. Sorry. Meat is good.
37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK?
Caffeine-free diet coke, because you don't want me any more stimulated then I already am!
38. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
San Diego, Colorado Springs, Nassua
39. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW:
So that's me--in a nutshell. Family obligation met. Whew. What a load off.