Saturday, February 04, 2006

If it's good enough for Cheap Blue Guitar...

It's good enough for me.

Brian has the best take on the four things meme and the Internet Royalty here.

It's Saturday night and I'm all alone and I just ate two peanut butter sandwiches even after the Weight Watchers bitch called me out for gaining weight in front of everyone and I have a stuffy nose and PMS and you're going to read my four things meme and you're going to like it. Hear that? You're going to take it and you're going to like it, bitch!

I mean...

Here's my take on the four things meme, kind and gentle readers.

Four jobs I've had: Go here for the complete list.
1. Cashier at a grocery store (where I met my future husband)
2. High school softball coach
3. Director of Marketing for a SCUBA magazine
4. Freelance writer

Four places I've lived:
1. Suburb of Boston, MA
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. Pensacola, FL
4. Top secret military base on the bayou

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Shakespeare in Love
2. The Bourne Identity
3. The Princess Bride
4. Angels in America

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Will & Grace

Four sites I visit daily:
flickr
Yahoo Horoscopes
The Traveling Spotlight
Site Meter

Four places I'd rather be:
Manhattan
Tampa
London
San Diego

Four people to tag:
I hate this part. I'm so shy!
Traveling Spotlight -- Check
Army Wife
-- Check
Suburban Decay -- Check
Adi's Life
-- Check

Yeah. Uh huh. Did you like that?

No comments: