Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bad Mommy! Bad!

I know I'm not supposed to say this anymore. But to hell with it!

I am a bad, bad, bad mother.

I left my kids and my dog with my parents so I could go gallivanting, and this is what happens.

Before

After!

Buffy was so full of mats from her ten day stay with my parents that she had to be shaved down. Poor little freakish looking thing. I'm going to buy her a sweater.


Buffy the Hairless Wonder Puppy


In other news, you guys are amazing! Did I say I wanted to raise $1000 for the IFHF before July 29? Yeah, well, we did that yesterday! Thanks to you. I am completely overwhelmed. And I got a little choked up when the pledges started pouring in just a few minutes after I posted about the Blogathon.

You rock!

There's still time to sponsor my Military Wives team for Blogathon '06 as we raise funds for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. Click on the button over there in my sidebar for all the information. Help us spread the word. Thank you!


Blogathon '06

No comments: