Monday, August 28, 2006

The Aftermath

Our hair stylist managed to turn my daughter's hair wreck into something pretty cute. In fact, the Little Tuna Girl has been something of a sensation around these here parts.





Everyone in the hair salon raved about how it suited her pretty face. She had teachers visiting her classroom just to check it out. Everyone I run into in carpool line has to tell me how much everyone loves it. Even Uncle Patrick gave his seal of approval.

And I'm happy for her. I am. She loves it and she saved face and I'm happy for her. Really.

But somewhere deep inside of me is the parent who thinks that all this attention probably isn't teaching her much. She totally got her way on this one. She is the master manipulator.

There is one person who isn't completely thrilled by her new short do. Can you guess who it is?

That's right. Her father. Not that he'd ever tell her that.

What is it about men wanting their women to have long hair?

No comments: