Friday, January 05, 2007

Testosteroni

I love the smell of testosterone in the morning!

Okay, maybe not so much. I mean, I do. But only to a point.

I love men. I love everything about men. And as much as I prayed that I wouldn't end up with two male children, so as not to drown in testosterone, I am extremely grateful to have a son.

But when my husband was cradling my tiny baby son I never thought much about how they would get along years later.

The thing is, I have two very stubborn, very proud, very strong, very independent males in my house. They have their sweet moments for sure, but even in affection they are mostly wrestling and being rough with each other.

Lately they've been driving me crazy. They push each other and push each other, and neither one will give an inch. I swear I'm going to lock them in a room together until they work it all out.

The scary thing is that my son is only five-years-old. What's it going to be like when he hits puberty?

Am I doomed to another dozen years of this?

No comments: