Saturday, November 06, 2004

Days like this make it all worthwhile.

I'm having a great day today. And I had a great night of sleep last night.

I think I owe it to the amazing sex we had last night.

I'm talking stuff-something-in-your-mouth-so-you-don't-wake-the-kids kind of amazing sex. I'm talking can't-walk-very-well-today kind of amazing sex. I'm talking knocks-your-husband-out-of-commission-for-an-entire-day kind of sex.

Well, he did do all the work.

He and the kids are napping right now. I'm either going to go mess with my blogroll or watch some TiVo. Or maybe I can work at returning a bunch of the e-mails and phone calls I've received since yesterday.

Speaking of making my day great...

Thanks you guys. I really am fine. It's all normal in my world. I take everything day-to-day and moment-by-moment.

But I appreciate your thoughts more than you can ever know.

I love you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.


Also visit my web blog; nationalpress.org