Saturday, November 13, 2004

A Fishy Conversation...

A big hello from the Traveling Spotlight. Seeing that TunaGirl is high as a kite on Lortab, I thought now would be a great time to give you some of the best quotes of our conversations over the phone (with some artistic liscense). So pull up a chair, sit down, and have a listen:


Tuna: "Well I don't want to betray his confidence, but what he told me was ..."


Tuna: "The last time TunaHubby was deployed I sent him a few 'private' photos of me. He emailed me the day he received them saying 'You're the best wife...EVER!'"


Tuna: "Wait! You're talking with me about men in harnesses while you are doing your grocery shopping?"
Patrick: "Sweetie...I live in the gay ghetto. I could talk about the different preferred positions of butt sex and nobody would batt and eyelash!"


Tuna: "I worry about all you boys!"


Tuna: "Deciding who's going to top or bottom? I guess being straight has it's advantages."


Tuna: "Think of me as the sister who will listen to all of your deeds and never judge you."
Patrick: "I slept with a married man and I know his wife."
Tuna: ***Silence***


Tuna: "I think you and XXXXXX [protecting this blogger's identity] would make a great couple."


Tuna: "I will say this...my husband underestimates his size."


No comments: