Friday, March 17, 2006

Sassy Two's

Yesterday I overheard a new friend of mine say to someone, "She's two now. She gets to be sassy."

I kind of like that. The Sassy Two's has a better ring to it than the Terrible Two's.

Besides, now that my blog is two-years-old, it gives me license to be a little more sassy around here. What do you think? Should I pump up the sass level?

Speaking of sassy, one of the coolest things about my second blog-o-versary is that the first three bloggers I ever read, who were also three of my first readers, are still going strong themselves.

Here's my annual thank you to Nicky, MAK, and Mark. I'm priviledged to call those guys friends. And I'm lucky enough to have met two out of the three. Hell, MAK has even met the Tuna Man. Now there's a priviledge.

Love you guys!

To wrap up with little Miss Sassy herself, and in honor of Saint Patrick's Day, here is my little leprechaun. Or actually, today I think we shall call her Buffy, the Leprechaun Slayer.



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: