Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Infection

And I thought it was annoying when my computer was infected.

It all started last Friday night. I was up all night long while my son puked his little heart out.

When Monday came without any of the rest of us getting sick, I figured he had just eaten something that didn't agree with him and we'd all be okay.

Oh, how wrong I was.

So very, very wrong.

The good news is that I made it to the toilet every single time! That's a first for me. I'm so proud of myself.

My daughter didn't do quite that well. Especially since it all started for her when she puked on the lawn in front of her violin class.

Now the clock is ticking for my husband. I hope he manages to escape this one. Because I'd rather be sick myself than have to nurse him. Besides, someone's got to write his paper for his master's class.

Oh wait. That would be me anyway.

No comments: