Thursday, March 17, 2005

One Year Down

One year ago today, I started blogging here at Tuna Girl.

For one full year I've been writing about my life on an almost daily basis.

That's pretty fucking amazing to me. Mostly because there are very few things in my life that I have done consistently for any stretch of time.

In fact, in honor of my blogoversary, here is a comprehensive list of the other things I have done on an almost daily basis in the past year.

Grown hair in inappropriate places
Removed hair from inappropriate places
Eaten
Eaten too much
Inhaled and exhaled
Done something that will mess my kids up for life
Talked or E-mailed with my husband
Thought about sex
Made my own lubricant
Brushed my teeth
Worn braces
Slept
Daydreamed about smacking AH
Hugged my kids
and Masturbated

*****

Thanks to all of you for coming along on the ride with me. This has been one of the most dynamic years of my life. I appreciate every one of you, those who are my friends, those who comment, even those who lurk.

And a very special thank you today goes out to my blog daddies, Nicky, MAK, and Mark. I love you guys.

No comments: