Thursday, March 03, 2005

Too Busy

Patrick will soon be on his way here and I have a million things to do before his arrival.

I need to put away the laundry, clean the bathrooms, clean my van, attend my kid's school play, shave my legs, water pic my teeth, masturbate, drop off a donation to Goodwill, make a bed for Patrick, put some spider's eggs in Patrick's bed, post some posters on base warning of Patrick's arrival, curl my hair, take my daughter to ballet, go to the orthodontist, hide my sex toys, get a tan, lose 10 pounds, clean and organize my closets, wax my bikini line, throw away all the junk food in the house, and take out the trash.

Oh well, I guess I could skip the bikini line waxing.

Ooh. And I need to remember to pick Patrick up at the airport.

So rather than a real post today, I'm going to direct you to Rick's blog.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to talk to me in the middle of the night? Rick has the scoop.

I love you guys. We'll see if Patrick lets me near my computer long enough to post tomorrow. I have a feeling I may have some pictures to share.

No comments: