Thursday, September 13, 2007

I am a Whore

I talked to TG last night. She is doing well, and she has a bit of a cold that she is trying to get over. I think the kids brought it home from school. So we are talking, having a very nice pleasant conversations and TG calls me a whore. Me a whore? NO way.

TG called me a comments whore, and you know she is right. (Like always) I really do get off getting and reading your comments about my posts. Here is why, I have a job where most of the people think very similarly and have very similar beliefs. It is nice to hear what the rest of the world thinks and it is cool to me to be able to converse with you (the readers) that most of the time have a VERY different view on topics than the people I work with on a day to day basis.

So here I go getting out on my street corner looking all fine. Let me see if I can pick up a few tricks.

During our conversations last night we got on the topic of a male members size and the old questions, “Does size matter?” So here I am winking at all the commenters going by trying to make myself look sexy. I will ask what you all think. Does size matter?

Tuna Man's answer: HELL NO!

This answer is from the guy whose wife called it “tiny” in comparison to ALL the other men she has been with. So my answer is not just NO but HELL NO. I have good form! I have to have something to stand on since I don’t have a third “LEG” to prop me up. So now that I feel a little bit better and have convinced myself that my tiny size does not matter, I want to know what you think.

I have a few other questions on the same topic if you want to share. (Curiosity just kills me.)

What was your biggest?
What was your smallest?
Does you preference fall between those categories or have you not found it yet?

Note: I think I owe an explanation about my curiosity. Well I have lived a VERY VERY sheltered life. Do I really need to say any more.

No comments: