Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Is this sexy or dorky?

I don't know how you men do it.

Yesterday I wore boxer shorts. I wish I could say that I was trying to be oddly sexy. I wish I could say that I was trying to feel closer to my husband by wearing his boxer shorts like I sometimes do his T-shirts.

But no.

I am just that far behind doing laundry.

I ran out of thongs a few days ago. I'd go commando but I was on my way to the gym and wearing soccer shorts. I didn't want to give anyone a surprise show while I was doing hip abductors.

I suddenly realized while I was on the treadmill that I was dressed just how I find guys most hot. In fact, the only reason my husband even owns boxer shorts is because I think they're sexy.

If I were a guy, I like to think that I'd be all soccer-player-type hot.

I know that I'd be hung.

But I might not wear boxers. Because, damn, those things were uncomfortable. They look comfy, but I spent most of the day picking all that extra material out of my ass.

No comments: