Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's a Urine-soaked World

My life has degenerated into a sea of pee and a pond of poop. My son and my puppy have both taken a major backslide in the potty department. I wonder which one influenced which.

I've been sick and it is really kicking my ass. I'm just exhausted. I even fell asleep in car pool line yesterday. The van was in drive, my foot was on the brake, and I suddenly woke up realizing that the cars in front of me had moved up a few spaces. Adrenaline rush! I'm lucky I didn't hurt anyone.

But as tired as I am, I am doing really well. I can't tell you how much better I feel. I can tell I'm in a happier place because I've started dancing around the house like an idiot while listening to my iPod again. That's always a sure sign that things are looking up in my world.

I've also been able to laugh on the phone with my husband. For a while there, I did nothing but fight with him. Unfortunately, staying up late to talk to him hasn't helped my fatigue issue. I've gotten in the bad, bad habit of napping when my son does. Which is right now.

So nighty night, y'all. Hopefully, I'll catch up on my sleep and get back in my normal blog writing and reading pattern soon.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: