Thursday, February 10, 2005

Reason #296 Why I Miss My Husband

Because he isn't here to drink copious amounts of Pepsi One and win me free iTunes songs.

And some real reasons...



Because I miss sharing with him every little stupid, silly thing that crosses my mind. I miss laughing with him. I miss really talking with him. I just miss him.

It's funny that I'm missing him more now that I am over the worst of my depression. I guess maybe now that I am back to being myself, I can actually let myself feel again.

I'm fine. I'm happy. But I'm missing the little things. Like seeing his car in front of the house when I come home. Like having his shaving stuff making a mess out of the bathroom. Like cleaning up after his always interesting attempts to cook. Like listening to him read stories to the kids.

I miss the big things too. But when I'm in a good mood, it's the little things I miss the most.

No comments: