Friday, October 08, 2004

Play Nice

Well, boys and girls, I'm off to exotic locales. But fear not. I will not leave you tuna-less for the next week. No, I have a special treat for you. This week's very special guest blogger will be...(drum roll please)

Tuna Hubby.

I thought it would be great fun for him to blog. And he really seems excited about it too. But now I'm freaking out a little. Payback is a bitch, you know.

So, much like when I leave my kids alone to play, I'm going to establish some ground rules.

1) Be nice to each other. Please. Thank you.
2) Please don't abandon the blog. He'll feel all bad that he either scared you away or bored you to tears. He won't be pinging blogroll, so please check back from time to time.
3) No asking for naked pictures. I know how you are! I'll turn my back for one second and you'll be flirting with him.
4) No talk of my rack! Seriously. No boob talk at all. This means you, mister!
5) No asking him embarrassing questions about me. He just might answer them.

When I asked him what he would blog about, he answered with a succinct, "You." I'm getting a little nervous here. I just may regret this.

I'll miss you guys. I'll have so many blogs to catch up with upon my return. Have fun while I'm gone.

Okay, I have to go start packing!

MWAH!

****

Oh, and by the way...

I love you, Honey. Welcome to my blog world.

No comments: