Thursday, January 27, 2005

Fishing for Compliments

Get it? Fishing. Tuna Girl. Huh? Huh? Is this thing on?

It did occur to me yesterday that I was just blatantly fishing for compliments. But, since I often feel like the straight man (or girl) just setting you guys up for comic genius in my comments, I thought it could be pretty funny.

And oh my god! You guys both cracked me up and made me say, "Awwww." I've been saying awww a lot since I started blogging.

So I'll get busy putting those together for an About Me post. Thanks you guys. I love you. Oh, and if you still want to put in your two cents, feel free.

My son was very ill last night and I didn't get much sleep. So I spent my normal blogging time today having a nap. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

MWUAH! Fishy kisses for you all.

No comments: