Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Time on My Hands

I'm typing one-handed right now. And no, it is not for the fun reason you might think. The puppy is sleeping on my left arm and I hate to disturb her.

She may be getting a tad bit spoiled.

So, yesterday afternoon I was half way to music class when I realized that I wasn't supposed to be going to music class. It's important to actually pick up your kid from school before you attempt to take her to music class.

That's how my life has been going lately. So today's blog will be mindless.

As you can imagine, I get quite a few odd Internet searches for things related to tuna. But lately I've been getting a lot of searches for tuna tampons. Even I say eww to that one. What the hell?

So I did a little research and found what people were looking for.


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Some people have too much time on their hands.

*****

By the way, did you know that you could blog directly from photobucket.com now? Cool. And better than Hello.

*****

And check this out. How fucking cool is that? I'm bilingual. Thank you to my reader who speaks whatever language that is for caring enough to translate me. Oh, and is it the same language as this blog?

***

And further! My monitor has been giving up the ghost about every five minutes. So if I haven't answered your e-mail or commented on your blog in a while, it is only because I can't fucking see you. Frustration!

No comments: