Thursday, April 14, 2005

"This may hurt a bit."

How many times have I heard that in my life?

I think the most memorable time was when my demonic OB was thrusting some forceps up into my womb to drag my son kicking and screaming out of my body.

But this might be a little more painful.

The lovely Bonnie, has tagged me with a meme. It's a question meme of the type that I have been avoiding for a long, long time. Thanks, Bonnie. Umm. Yeah. Thanks a lot. I'm just so glad that I told you, "You should start your own blog!" when we met in NYC.

So here's the deal. (I've modified a bit because it's my blog and I can.) Use my comments to ask me three questions. I am only obliged to answer the first 20.

I have no idea what you might ask me because I can't think of anything that I haven't already told you. But we'll see how this goes.

I'm not going to tag anyone because I took enough flack when I tagged three people with the music meme. But, if you see this here and use it on your blog, let me know, and I'll take credit and link you.

And if you don't have a blog and you are reading and commenting on mine, well, maybe it's time you started one. This can be your first entry. Tell them, "Tuna Girl sent me."

I'm going to leave you with the one thing I say more than any other all during the day: "Please be nice to each other."

No comments: