Thursday, December 22, 2005

You can call me Ross.

I was sick enough last night to actually contemplate showing up at a doctors office and demanding treatment.

But I had a 9 a.m. appointment this morning for my son's annual check-up. And then my daughter woke up at 5 a.m. just as sick as me.

So I used that 9 a.m. appointment for all three of us.

In the time it took the doctor to do my son's well check, the boy started running a fever too.

So after having our fingers pricked and our noses swabbed, we have all officially been diagnosed with the flu.

The flu really sucks.

But isn't my kids doctor great?

When I was picking up our prescriptions I realized that in the last four years, I've only seen a doctor twice. And both times it was a pediatrician.

I'd make some really great joke about it now, but I'm too sick to think. So feel free.

Oh, wait! I have something about a gay man and a gynecologist. You guys make it work.

No comments: