Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Training

Last night my daughter and I were watching television. I hit the channel guide to find some Spongebob or Fairly Odd Parents when she suddenly exclaimed, "Wait, Mom! College softball is on!"

Oh, be still my beating heart!

Last week we were at indoor softball practice when she tugged on my shirt and said, "Look, Mom. That banner says, 'Spring break softball camp.' Can I go?"

Oh, Honey! I don't care if it cost $1,000. You can definitely go!

So it is Spring Break time here and my daughter is attending softball camp during the day and has softball practice three nights this week.

Okay, so basically, one kid down and one to go. And my husband thinks he's going to talk them into loving hockey.

Ha. We'll see. I'm taking my son out to play t-ball right now.

Update:

No, not catcher, Baby Girl. Think pitcher, shortstop, pitcher, shortstop, pitcher, shortstop.






No comments: