Thursday, June 10, 2004

Doing a Happy Dance

Tomorrow I am off on my orgy--I MEAN--trip. But do not despair. I will not leave you with Tuna withdrawals.

The lovely (and funny) Cassidy of CWill's Pen has graciously agreed to guest blog for me. Cass even came up with a list of creative questions, which I answered, and she will post for your enjoyment.

Cassidy always leaves such great comments on my blog, and others. I couldn't resist asking her to fill in for me while I...um...enjoy my husband. Be nice to her! I strongly suggest you check out Cass's blog.

I will leave you with this lovely comment that I inflicted upon Cass's blog this week:

Wow. My blog is like vomit. Everyday I sit down and write a post. Whatever comes out, comes out. I spell check and post it right away. If I see a blatant error, I'll go back and fix it, but mostly I just don't care anymore.

I think people enjoy vomit. They like to poke around and see what's in it, even if it makes them gag.

I'm so sorry for making this comment. Please still like me.

No comments: