Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Let's Review My Day

Today I got a paper cut in the web between my fingers.

Today I made my daughter a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich. (Oops)

Today I had to clean up three piles of doggy doo and two puddles of doggy pee in my kids' bedrooms. (On new carpeting too)

Today I had to fish a dead little bird out of the kids' pool.

Today I went to return library books, only to realize that I had left them on the dining room table.

Today I fell asleep when my kids took a nap and didn't wake up for four hours.

Today I need a hug!

But...

Today my daughter told me I was pretty. (Okay, she's smart enough to know how to suck up to mom, but still)

Today a friend called out of the blue to thank me for a gift.

Today my orthodontist said it's time to go ahead with my surgery.

Today I got to see hot pictures of MAK! :-)

And finally, today I still feel pretty damn lucky to be the Tuna Girl! Even when I have a paper cut.

No comments: