Wednesday, June 16, 2004

My Sex-Filled--I MEAN--Fun-Filled Trip

Here are all of the important points about my trip to an undisclosed but resort-like location.

Lots of hot men were flying the friendly skies last Friday. And I do mean lots. My husband got all huffy when I told him that.

So, sufficiently horned-up, I was ready and willing to have a quicky in his room on base while maids cleaned all the rooms around his. The walls were very thin. I am not a quiet person. But I bit my lip and held it together.

My husband informed me that there was one condition to this trip. Every time we went back to the hotel room, we had to have sex. Bring it on, Baby!

Unfortunately, late nights and lots of un-Tuna-like activities knocked us out and we didn't adhere to said condition.

I drank two rum and cokes and then danced my ass off the first night. I drank two margaritas and was totally knocked on my ass the second night. I wasn't the least bit tipsy, but I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I was so very proud of my husband at his graduation. He was one of 72 officers to graduate from this program. Think Top Gun, but not Navy. There were 1000 people at the Military Ball to honor those 72 officers. It was intense and impressive.

900 fly boys in formal uniforms: hot!

My husband's home squadron commander flew out for his graduation and even brought a gift. How cool is that?

Okay. I'm so unbelievably tired. It's back to the real world for two days and then we're leaving for Disney World on Saturday. It's off to do laundry for me.

Thanks for hanging with me, guys!

No comments: