Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Day Out of Time

Have you ever had one of those days?

One of those days when you accomplish absolutely nothing. One of those days when you do nothing but binge eat and watch TV. One of those days when you ditch all your plans and just say, "Fuck it all!"

Have you ever had one of those days?

And did it leave you feeling rested and relaxed? Or did it leave you feeling guilty and frustrated?

Did it leave you feeling fat and useless and friendless and lonely and pathetic?

Or is it just me?

I think I'll go take a shower. Or a bath. Yes, a bath takes less energy.

And then I'll brush my teeth. And my retainer.

And then I'll throw myself across my bed and toss and turn all night thinking about the day I just wasted.

And wishing I could have the time back. To do it all again.

No comments: