Monday, April 24, 2006

Seared in the Membrane

Speaking of my best friend...

Today on the phone, Patrick said to me, "I can't get the thought of stale pussy pole smell out of my brain. It's burned in there. Kind of like the image of Jason Alexander's naked ass in Love! Valour! Compassion!"

We all have these brain burns. You know, images, invoked by a visual or a few random words, that insinuate themselves into your brain, no matter how much you want to poke a fork through your eye and scour them out.

Personally, I will never be able to get the image of my naked college roommate out of my head. I walked in on her once by accident.

I'll also never be able to forget that I once found KY jelly in my mom's nightstand.

I also accidentally came upon a personals profile pic of a certain blogger once. I was sort of checking him out until I realized who it was. And then I screamed and covered my eyes. I will never be able to look in his eyes and talk to him again without thinking, "I know what your penis looks like!" I've tried to forget. I really have. But that image is forever burned in my brain.

He's not the only blogger who's penis I've seen. Damn, I wish you guys would keep it in your pants.

What images are seared onto your brain, never to be scrubbed away? Lets' all share in your horror.

No comments: