Sunday, March 18, 2007

Three Years

Another Saint Patrick's Day gone by means my blog is another year older.

Hard to believe.

Thanks to all of you, my wonderful readers. (You know I have the best readers, right? It's a scientific fact.)

The coolest thing about my blogiversary is that the three bloggers who inspired me on this path are all still blogging. And so are my closest friends.

Here's my annual heartfelt thank you (with accompanying hugs and kisses) to Nicky, MAK, and Mark.

And if you enjoy reading about my life here, you should probably run on by and thank Patrick, who has kept me writing whenever I have wanted to give up.

And last but hardly least, I need to thank my husband, whose incredible good grace and understanding have made me feel safe and loved. (Love you, hon!)

No comments: