Thursday, September 04, 2008

Things that are Fucked Up Today

My husband opened up the washing machine, took out his wet flight suits, hung them up, and left all of the other laundry in there.

When I asked him about it he said, and I quote, "I didn't know what you wanted to do with that laundry."

Well, my plan was to let the wet clothes sit in there until they started to mold and made the house smell like we were hiding dead people in the crawl space, so I'm glad he didn't do anything as radical as put them in the dryer.

*****

Today I found out that my kids think I sleep all day while they're at school.

What the fuck? Where did they get that idea?

*****

Things I actually do while they're at school.

1) Blog

2) Spend some special alone time (ahem)

3) Shop

4) Sleep

I kid. Sort of.

No comments: