Wednesday, September 08, 2004

An Illustration

I'm killing a bunch of birds with one stone here.

First, I'm fulfilling Aaron's request. I think we should all do our part. (That's mother speak for get off your ass and do what you're told.)

Second, I'm sending Birthday Wishes (albeit weird ones) to Pua.

Third, I'm fulfilling his request for a picture of my hair.

Fourth, I'm paying homage to the master.

Fifth, I'm keeping myself sane. If I don't do something silly and dorkish, I just might begin doing my own injuring.

So, without further ado...an illustration of my earlier post.

Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello



Poor Tuna Girl.

Tee hee! This was fun. Try it.

And please note: It's my cartoon. I'll draw myself as skinny as I want.

No comments: