Thursday, April 15, 2004

Hugs are Good

I know some people have a problem with drunk blogging. That will never be a problem for me since I've never been drunk. But, after rereading today's post, I think I will resolve not to blog when I'm tired and pissy. I didn't even come close to getting across the point I was trying to make.

I think I just need a hug today. I've found, to my surprise, that cyber hugs are kind of nice. There's nothing wrong with me that a pint of mint chocolate ice cream won't fix, but...hugs are good. Yeah. Hugs. Good.

And something just happened that brightened my day. I was cleaning my office and unearthed our cork board. The only thing pinned to it was a Chinese cookie fortune that my husband had saved years ago. It says, "You and your wife will be happy in your life together." Awwww!

Big hugs to all my readers. And especially MAK and David for sending a bunch of readers my way. You guys rock.

No comments: