Friday, September 24, 2004

Bring on the Hits

Oh hey! I didn't even realize. Sometime today my wee little blog will be hitting 10,000 visitors.

It's amazing what a little sex talk will do.

I guess it's a milestone, of sorts. There was a time when I was amazed to have 1,000 hits. I didn't really expect to stick with the blogging. Like with most things in my life, I thought I'd grow bored quickly (scrapbooking anyone?). I had no idea it would be so addicting.

Mostly I'm just incredibly flattered that so many people have enjoyed my daily writing.

And I'm amazed at the friends I've made. I love you guys. You make it so worth it.

I'm incredibly busy right now. I haven't had the time to respond to comments (and you've left some great ones!) or e-mails (and you've sent some wonderful ones!) in a week. I wasn't even planning to blog. But I wanted to say thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Okay, enough mushy shit. It seems to be blogger tradition to offer something to the 10,000th visitor.

What to offer...what to offer? Hmmm. Well, what do you want? You could have the honor of rewriting my crappy tagline. You could request a post on a specific topic. You could have the honor of buying me a drink in NYC this December (in which case you may get to enjoy a drunk Tuna Girl).

Be number 10,000 and we'll work it out!

No comments: