Thursday, October 07, 2004

Neener Neener Neener

Cozumel Posted by Hello


Holiday Posted by Hello


Our Room Posted by Hello



So, have I mentioned that I'm going on a cruise?

Two days and counting. And I haven't even started packing yet. So far, I have a new bathing suit and a new toothbrush sitting out on my dresser.

I need to get my butt in gear.

Oh, and I need to apply some self tanner to that lily white butt while I'm at it.

I'm too excited to think straight today. I'll see you all tomorrow!

**Update**

It has occurred to me that what I really need is for the hubby to apply the self tanner all over me.

It has also occurred to me to wonder if my gym is a hot pick up joint for the elderly. Do old people really find other old people attractive? Or do old people really just lust after hot young flesh like the rest of us? I'll have to ask him about that.

No comments: