Wednesday, May 24, 2006

On the Road Again

I had so much I wanted to share before I left on my trip. But now time has run down and I haven't packed yet and I'm starting to pull my hair out and I just can't do it!

I made the decision today to leave my computer at home.

Can you believe it? "What am I going to do without a computer?" I asked my husband.

"I don't know. Relax. Read. Go to the beach. Write a book on paper."

Yeah right!

So for the next month I'll be blogging from my phone, and Patrick's computer, and my father's computer. Maybe I'll get creative and audio blog or photo blog. We'll see. One thing for sure, I'll be taking lots of pictures at GB:NYC3 next weekend, and avoiding the cameras as much as I can. (You can still join us! I got Jet Blue tickets for $100. It might be worth it to see me drunk.)

Right now I have twelve hours before I hit the road for our 1730 mile drive. If I don't start doing laundry, I'm going to be driving naked.

See you guys in a few days. Wish me luck!

No comments: