Friday, January 02, 2009

There's a zombie in the house!

Well, this is no way to start the new year.

Since I stayed up late on Christmas Eve my sleep has been all out of whack. It got ridiculous yesterday when I got eight hours of sleep, but between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.

My husband is back to work today and he leaves on Monday for a few weeks, so I've got to get myself straightened out. And since I didn't sleep a wink last night that means only one thing.

I'm staying up. All day. With no sleep.

It's going to be a fun day in the Tuna house today.

Violin practice is done for the day so my only responsibility is to stay awake. Oh, and keep the kids alive.

I plan on going to the movies and carbo loading (or candy, popcorn and soda loading...that's the same...right?). Adam Sandler can keep me awake.

No comments: