Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ginger Crush in Found Photos

I was just searching for something totally random online when I stumbled across pictures and videos of my own kids.

What the?

There is this boy in our violin group who has come to personify everything bad and chaotic to my children. Apparently his mother is a rather popular and prolific blogger. (Suddenly I am being really careful not to string together the wrong keywords and draw her here.)

She has posted hundreds of violin pictures and videos on flickr.

So, even though we are the lazy, uncaring parents who hardly ever take pictures or video I now have a bunch of them pilfered from flickr.

At our violin workshop last weekend, I noticed that this personification of juvenile evil is always sure to stand next to my daughter. He doesn't pay attention to anything but he always knows when she enters a room. And these new pictures I have discovered of said evil boy always include my daughter.

I think someone has an evil crush.

When I commented as such my son turned to my daughter in absolute desperation. "Please don't marry him!" he implored. "I don't want him to be a part of my life forever!"

Cracked. My. Ass. Up.

No comments: