Monday, March 22, 2004

Gays Away

I finally saw Under the Tuscan Sun on Pay Per View last night. I only watched it for my boyfriend, but I found that I really enjoyed the movie. And now I want to move to Tuscany and learn to speak Italian.

When I married a military man, I figured I'd be seeing the world. So far I've seen New Mexico, Lower Alabama (aka Pensacola, FL), and this damn bayou I live on now. He's seen England, Guam, and a whole lot of sand in a place I'm not supposed to talk about. Oh well. I guess that's what retirement is for. Once the kids are in college, we're off to exotic destinations.

By the way, one of my favorite unknown actors had a small role in Under the Tuscan Sun. I don't know why I have a thing for Dan Bucatinsky, since he would never have a thing for me, but All Over the Guy is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

No comments: