Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I'm Melting!

Okay people! I just have to share this. So, brilliant little me decides that it would make sense to have links to some blogs like mine. Let's be frank. Most of the blogs I read are by gay guys or women who like gay guys. And that works for me. But people coming to my blog from those blogs are probably often disappointed.

So I went to a couple of blog search tools. I typed in "military wife" and whoa. Did I find some stuff. I knew that my fellow military wives were generally a very Christian/Republican lot, but I didn't realize just how out there some could be. And the ones that weren't spouting God's Truth were just plain boring.

I did find some blogs written by guys who are serving in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF). But most of them didn't paint a very nice picture of our armed forces. This one, Soldier's Paradise, isn't updated anymore. But reading the first page of posts had me crying.

And, hey! At least I found this:

kiss my ass2
congratulations. You are the kiss my ass happy
bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sorry guys. You knew I'd do one of these eventually. I just really like this graphic!

At some point when my brain hasn't been melted by the completely mind-numbing number of blogs by "military-wife, SAHM, home schooling my 5 children and bringing God to the masses" I'll ferret out some of the really amazing ones by men and women sacrificing so much to serve.

No comments: