Monday, December 01, 2008

Tankless, Baby

Well, so much for that. Nothing much special seemed to happen today. At least not that I know of. Maybe ten years from now I'll look back at this date and be amazed at my foresight for recognizing a life changing moment.

Or not.

It was a weird day though. It was one of those days when I felt like I couldn't get my head out of the clouds.

My husband and I did have a meeting at what we hope will be the kids' new school come next fall. I was so nervous my stomach was in knots. We are in love with that school. I'd sell my soul on eBay to get them in there. But we found out that the first grade is currently full. So unless someone moves...

Fingers crossed.

Why are all the first grades full? What the hell were all those parents getting into seven years ago?

So this Thanksgiving I realized that my daughter is just like my mother. How could I not have realized that before? It all makes sense now.

Other than that my life has been very...uneventful lately. The biggest news I have right now is that we're getting a new water heater tomorrow.

It's tankless.

Woo hoo!

No comments: