Monday, May 10, 2004

Breathe

I feel like I have been going non-stop for days and days. I guess I really have. It's always like that when we have family visit. We put my mother on a plane back home today, and now I feel like I can breathe again.

So I discovered a few things this weekend. First, there is a real benefit to having your husband read your blog. I can flat out tell you all what gifts I'd like, and I actually receive them. My husband got me an iPod for Mothers' Day. Well, it's also for my birthday and as a thank you gift for helping him get through the work program he's in right now. (Speaking of which, he passed his paper in today. Woo Hoo! As long as he passes, my work is done!) But that's okay. Although I did remind him that my friend got a diamond ring when her husband graduated, and she didn't even help him with his paper.

Hmmm...you know what. I can't even remember the other thing that I was going to say I discovered. That's how drained my brain is.

Some day soon I'm going to have to post a huge rant about that aforementioned friend. She's been driving me insane, and my husband has got to be sick of hearing about it. Although, I think he secretly enjoys when I get all gossipy.

Well, I have to get through a few more hours of this day. Then I can put the kids to bed and...well...clean the house from top to bottom because the cleaners are coming tomorrow. Then, I can actually relax for a moment.

Much more interesting blogging to come. ;-)

No comments: