Monday, May 17, 2004

The Man Suit

Today, I am truly creeped out. I finally got my first penis related Google search and it was a doozy. It was cock ring AND my daughter. Ooh. Yuck. My first freaked thought was that my father had found me (because Google is that intuitive, right?). And I'll avoid even mentioning my second freaked thought.

So on to nicer things. Mark mentioned "man purses" in his post Saturday. I've always found this concept rather interesting. What does a man do when he has stuff to carry and is without pockets or a handy female with a bag?

My husband avoids carrying the diaper bag as much as he can. He'll opt for a backpack when he can't. But he has the ultimate solution to the man purse.

He wears a flight suit to work every day. It has, oh, about two dozen pockets from his chest, to his arms, and even to his legs. And, man, does he fill them up. He even carries bottles of Pepsi One in the pockets on his legs.

So, one day, I noticed that he had patches on his legs with no hair. He's fairly well-furred, so they really stood out. In a week or two, the hair had disappeared from one whole side of his leg. It took me a few days to realize that his overloaded pockets had rubbed the hair right off his legs.

I find this hilarious. Sort of cute, but hilarious none the less. He can never ever make fun of me for carrying a big purse, which I don't anyway. Because everything from ear plugs to snack foods can be found right on his body!

No comments: