Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Price of Love

About an hour ago in the Tuna House:

Me: I'll pay you to put the kids to bed tonight.
Him: How much are you willing to pay me?
Me: Hmmmm...name your price, Baby.
Him: (With a gleam in his eye) Un huh.

Then he did this weird click/tick thing and winked, like guys in movies do.

So he's putting the kids to bed, and I'm waiting to see what the payment will be.

I need a break. Everyday we get more bad news but I'm sick of even thinking about it. It's actually become sort of funny. What could happen next?

Oh! I have more big news. This is right up there with liberation from the diaper bag. We hired a babysitter for tomorrow night. Our sitter even got her license, so she can drive herself right on over. Woo Hoo! This is huge.

Y'all rock. I'm tired. Nighty, night.

No comments: