Monday, March 20, 2006

Where's my heart?

I had a little story I was going to tell today. But my heart just isn't in it.

My heart is with my mom today as she finally has her biopsy.

I am in a very angry place right now. And I'm trying my best not to show it. But it keeps sneaking out at unexpected times. I don't do well with anger. It's an unfortunate side effect of being my father's daughter.

While I'm burying myself in my busy life and fighting off a string of god-awful headaches, maybe you could keep a good thought for my mom.

I'd really appreciate it.

Update: Things are looking good on the biopsy front. Or things are looking non-cancerous, at least. They found some other problems that indicate it may be something else. But we'll still have to wait and see.

My mom's thoughts on the subject: "Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt."

Thanks for your good thoughts, guys!

No comments: